Bioechem is a small business company established in 2014. We
care about energy, human health and environment.
- Our interests are Renewable Clean/Green energy related.
Including Biobattery, Radiation detector
and protection kit, Bioenergy, Waste Water to Energy, Biological Catalysts, and Microbial Analysis Tools.
- We are enthusiesum about using our research & technology
in inspiring kids curiosity for STEM study and education.
Compare to other clean energy alternatives, such as wind, tidal, hydraulic power and solar, the biological geen energy is
1, Not limited by weather, time of the day, season or geographical locations.
2, Cheap, renewable and easy to
3, Friendly and safe to our environment and eco-system.
4, Compatible with human and other biological systems.
5, Low maintenance and cost
6, Provide long term, continuous and stand
alone power, Integrade to supply for microgrid, or remote and/or potable electricity needs.
Our research focus on:
The major focuses of company R & D are:
1, Biological green batteries. We apply cheap biological components
in battery to remove those caustic, toxic
and expensive chemicals, turning batteries into organic and
green energy conversion units.
2, Microwave radiation
detection and protection kit. We develop microwave radiation detector to identify potential health hazard in envrionment and
our kit protect people from the exposure.
3, Use waste water for electricity/power generation
and clean it up at the same time.
3, Biological catalysts/electrodes, which may be used in energy production or
storage as well as byproduct generations, such as electric catalysts and medi-care compounds.
microbial community analysis tool, Spatial Analytical Microbial Imaging (SAMI), is for critical microbial analysis, especially
- Novel microorganisms for biological green batteries, electrochemical catalysts and electrodes, which is
low cost, less health concerns and environmental friendly energy alternative. Can be applied for sensor, mobile devices or
- Microbial imaging analysis tool, Spatial Analytical Microbial imaging (SAMI),
to diagnosis spatiotemporal identity and vitality of the cells in a pure or multi (two) species biomass or biofilm community.
This technology may be applied to board fields including clinical, agrucultural, environmental etc.
We develop STEM education program using the green tech out of our R&D
to inspire the science spirits in kids from early age.
1, Biological green batteries.
- We discovered an important compounds that impact the voltage output. By optimizing it, we are able to
approach 1.0V for the size of 1cm^2 coin battery (20% improvement compare to the initially output voltage of 0.8V). (Jan.
- Based on microscale study, we found out the better
configuration for the reaction mechanisms. After optimization, we improve the voltage to 1.18V. (18% improvement). (Feb. 10, 2017)
- Ferther improved the structure and configuration. After optimization, we increased
voltage to 1.213V. (3.3% improvement). (Feb.13, 2017)
- Test prove the new design of
the cell, showing further improvement of power and stability. (Feb.21, 2017)
- Identify multiple mechanisms in the system. (Feb.23, 2017)
- Identify potential
critical mechanisms resulted in the functional reactions and determined two methods to prove it and approach 20% more power
output potentially. (Mar.07, 2017)
Test and prove the critical mechanisms by using one of the two methods and proached another 20% improvement of the maximum
voltage output to 1.446V. This value is in the same range of marketing hearing aid battery. (Mar.12, 2017)
- In durability test, alter the mechanism and improve the maximum voltage output 9% to 1.578V. (April
- Further improve and approach 1.5 times longer duration. (April 19, 2017)
- Further improve and approach maximum voltage output of 1.65V. Durability test on 0.8V, 3 days on 2000ohm
external resistance. ( May 12, 2017)
- With new discovery, the maximum current density is increased 3 times to 8.0mA/cm^2. (Jun 20,
- In a duration test, 15
days continuous stable power supply has been approached and is continuously generating power. Total power output is 1.685kWh/l,
which is 6.7 times of lithium ion batter (250 Wh/l) and 16.8 times of that of lead acid battery (100Wh/l). (Oct.27, 2017)
2, Developed Microwave Radiation Detector and Protection
Kit ( Nov. 2017 to March 2018)
Global catalyst material broadcast:
market beware: Batteries can no longer be ignored
Support our work:
Supporting our work and further involve in our renewable energy projects by:
- Project collabration
- Project investment
186 Hampshire str,
Cambridge MA, 02139, USA